Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Prelude

Which straw broke the camel's back? I don't know, but my skepticism and resistance have waned and I've decided to start a blog. It was probably the fifth and sixth of Matt Might's six blog tips for busy academics.

I've spent part of my PhD hunting down little trickses and fixes for a variety of things (mostly related to computing) so my starting point is to share some of those. Maybe you already know them and found them elsewhere, but I imagine that if I had to look, other people like me will be looking too, so here's hoping I can help them.

Every now and then I might spill out an opinion or observation from some aspect of my daily toils and what I've been able to find out about it. So amongst the useful, I hope you'll find something interesting, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment